The Archie Bray Foundation owes its very existence to a partnership between business and art, and to one businessman’s belief that art had inherent value as part of his community. From that vision has grown an international leader in ceramic art.
The Bray Business Alliance is a group of businesses that recognize the value of the Archie Bray Foundation to the international field of ceramic art and to the cultural vitality of Montana by joining together in support of the premier ceramic residency program.
Support Levels & Benefits
- 2 tickets to the Annual Benefit Auction and Brickyard Bash.
- Recognition for 12 months in the North Gallery, open and free to the public daily.
- Listing on the Bray Honor Roll mailed to more than 2,500 individuals throughout Montana and the United States.
- Listing for 12 months on the Archie Bray website. Our interactive website receives 70,000+ visits annually.
$500: All benefits listed above, PLUS
- Recognition on the Archie Bray Souvenir Walking Tour Guide used by more than 3,000 visitors annually on both guided and self-guided tours.
$1,000: All benefits listed above, PLUS
- Opportunity to use the Bray picnic grounds for an event to entertain clients or employees. (Subject to Bray program schedule; all event arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of the business.)
- Group recognition during the Mother’s Day Pots and Plants Sale and select exhibitions.
$2,500: All benefits listed above, PLUS
- Special listing with company logo and description of company on the Bray website for 12 months.
- Special recognition for 12 months in the community classroom.
$5,000: All benefits listed above, PLUS
- A public acknowledgement advertisement in the Helena Independent Record.
- Opportunity for sole sponsorship of select exhibition.
For further information on becoming a member of the Bray Business Alliance, contact the Bray Development Officer Teresa Amsbaugh at 406.443.3502 x 16 or click to get email address.
The Bray is a 501(c)(3) exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code and all contributions to the Bray are deductible to the full extent allowed by law.