The Bray Business Alliance is a group of businesses that recognize the value of The Bray to the international field of ceramic art and to the cultural vitality of Montana. We join together in support to promote and enhance commitment and investment in the ceramic arts.
As a business partner of The Bray, your donation ensures access to arts opportunities in our region and beyond. The Bray’s education and engagement programs, and exhibitions are made possible in part by support from leaders in the corporate community. We are happy to customize creative and unique benefits to provide the biggest impact for your corporate support and establish a mutually beneficial partnership that will support your goals.
Support Levels & Benefits
The Bray is a 501(c)(3) exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code and all contributions to the Bray are deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
$500: Benefits include
- Recognition for 12 months in the North Gallery, open daily and free to the public.
- Listing on the Bray Honor Roll distributed to more than 5,000 individuals throughout Montana and the United States.
- Listing for 12 months on the Bray website. Our website receives 70,000+ visits annually.
$1,000: All benefits listed above, PLUS
- Recognition on The Bray Tour Guide used by more than 3,000 visitors annually on both guided and self-guided tours.
- Opportunity to include a brochure or flyer from your business for Bray visitors to receive during their visit.
- Recognition during select exhibitions or events including company logo.
$2,500: All benefits listed above, PLUS
- Listing with company logo and description of company on the Bray website for 12 months.
- Recognition for 12 months in the community classroom.
- Invitations to special events including studio visits and special previews for company clients or employees.
$5,000: All benefits listed above, PLUS
- Opportunity for sole sponsorship of select exhibition.
- Opportunity to use the Bray picnic grounds for an event to entertain clients or employees. (Subject to Bray program schedule; all event arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of the business.)
Current Business Alliance Members
Your involvement makes a difference. Your support now sustains The Bray mission to promote and celebrate the ceramic arts through the residency program, education, gallery, ceramic materials and technology, and community engagement on local, national and international scale.